WFUV Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is very involved with the station on a regular basis, in terms of strategic planning and events as well as fundraising.
- John Herrmann (Co-Chair, WFUV Advisory Board), Lincoln International, LLC
- Larry Taylor (Co-Chair, WFUV Advisory Board)
- Irwyn Applebaum
- Henry Barkhorn
- Ann Blinkhorn, Blinkhorn, L.L.C.
- Christopher Cerf, Sirius Thinking, Ltd.
- John Creamer, Ernst & Young LLP (Retired)
- Kurt Feuerman, Alliance Bernstein
- Jack Franchetti, Jack Franchetti Communications Inc.
- Rob Halper, HPR Commodities, LLC
- John Heller, Private Investor
- Fred Kambeitz, Fred and Anne Marie Kambeitz Foundation, Inc.
- Jarrett Lilien, Bendigo Partners
- Patty Lipshutz, MOMA
- Peter Madonia, The Rockefeller Foundation
- John Mahedy, Sanders Capital, LLC
- Jordan Seaman, Private Investor
- Lisa Shalett, Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management
- Clare Sheridan
- Laurie Sprayregen, Sprayregen Real Estate Advisors
- Jill Welter
- Joe Weksellblatt, Angelo, Gordon & Co.
David Wolff, Breakdownway.com
Community Advisory Board
The Community Advisory Board meets on a quarterly basis and is composed of people who are reasonably representative of the diverse needs and interests of the communities served by WFUV. Board members serve a renewable three-year term and must be willing to regularly attend board meetings.
The CAB is designed to review the impact of the programming goals, community service and significant policy decisions established by the station. Its role is strictly advisory and it has no authority over the daily management or operation of the station. There is no financial compensation for service, but there are no fundraising responsibilities. Employees of WFUV and Fordham University may not serve.
If you are interested in being considered for future openings, please contact email@example.com with a letter and resume, or send it to: Community Advisory Board, WFUV, Fordham University, Bronx, NY 10458
Current CAB Members:
- Mary Boland
- John Calvelli
- Helene Cohen
- Jeanne Connery
- John Dunn III (Vice Chair)
- Sharon Friedberg
- Tom Gramegna
- Brian Heese (Chair)
- Wayne Josel
- Edward McTiernan
- Carmen Menocal
- Bill Pearson
- Jessica Pozzuoli
- Ellen Rocco
- Phil Schechter
- Jonathan Shankman
- Laurie Sprayregen
WFUV Honorary Advisory Board
- Jackson Browne
- Edie Falco
- Nora Guthrie
- Norah Jones
- Jorma Kaukonen
- Tim Robbins
- Martin Scorsese
- Paul Simon
- James Taylor
- Suzanne Vega
Fordham University Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
Fordham University is the licensee of WFUV 90.7 FM.
- Chairman: John N. Tognino, Pepper Financial Group
- Joseph M. McShane, S.J., President, Fordham University
- James E. Buckman, York Capital Management
- Richard J. Buoncore, MAI Wealth Advisors
- Elizabeth Burns, Capital Guardian
- Donna M. Carroll, Dominican University
- John Cecero, S.J., Rector, Fordham University
- Robert D. Daleo, Thomson Reuters
- Carolyn N. Dolan, Samson Capital Advisors
- Peter W. Howe, Ernst & Young LLP
- Sylvester McClearn, Citigroup Capital Markets
- Joseph P. Parkes, S.J., Cristo Rey New York High School
- Mark H. Tuohey, III, Brown Rudnick