Question of the Day: Taken For Granted
You may have heard that the Olympic closing ceremony performances by the likes of The Who and Ray Davies were cut short by NBC. In today's question of the day, we're asking you for your favorite artists that are over looked and under appreciated.
1. "No Such Pain As Love" -Willy DeVille, LoUp GaRou
2. "Carpet of the Sun" -Renaissance, Ashes Are Burning
3. "Love of the Common Man" -Todd Rundgren, Anthology
4. "Waterloo Sunset" -The Kinks, The Kinks Choral Collection
5. "Waterloo Sunset" -The Kinks, Something Else