On tonight's FUV Winter Drive edition of UKNY at 11, I hope you'll support the most eclectically-programmed music station in New York while discovering new (or recent) releases from Bipolar Sunshine, Pins, Childhood (pictured), Bombay Bicycle Club, Empty Pools and other emerging and established bands and artists from Britain.
Do you rely on FUV's adventurous, genre-defying weekend programming, especially throughout this long, frozen winter? Be a part of our weekend team and please contribute online now.
And please join me for UKNY, Saturday nights at 11p.m. EST, following Vin Scelsa's "Idiot's Delight"® and Marshall Crenshaw's "The Bottomless Pit" on 90.7 WFUV, also streaming online.
Distracted by the Sochi Olympics? You can find UKNY in the FUV archives up to two weeks after broadcast.
1. Bipolar Sunshine, "Where Did The Love Go," single
2. Echaskech, "Form | Function," Form | Function EP
3. Public Service Broadcasting, "Night Mail," Inform-Educate-Entertain
4. Bombay Bicycle Club, "It's Alright Now," So Long, See You Tomorrow
5. Younghusband, "Left of the Rocks," Dromes
6. Frazier Chorus, "Cloud 8," Ray
7. Yuck, "Athena," Southern Skies EP
8. The Fauns, "Lights," Lights
9. Pins, "Get With Me," Girls Like Us
10. Peggy Sue, "How Heavy The Quiet That Gre Between Your Mouth and Mine," Choir of Echoes
11. Kins, "Post Tropical Storm," Kins
12. Empty Pools, "Holding Pattern," Saturn Reruns
13. Childhood, "Pinballs," single