Sunday, July 20th
- Midnight-2AM, Group Harmony Review with Dan Romanello.
- 2-3AM, Beale Street Caravan.
- 3-4AM, eTown: The Head and The Heart/ Gregory Alan Isakov
- 4-6AM, American Routes. [See 6PM]
- 6-8AM, Mountain Stage: BoDeans, Dead Man Winter, Jill & Julia, The Pines, Jonathan Rundman Acoustic Trio
- 8-11AM, Sunday Breakfast with John Platt: A conversation and performance with Nashville-based singer-songwriter Robby Hecht.
- 11AM-Noon, Mass from Fordham University Church.
- Noon-4PM, Ceol na nGael with Megan Scully and Shannon Spillane: Tune in today for great Irish music from Shilelagh Law, Dervish, Heidi Talbot and more. We'll check in with Declan O'Byrne and Brendan Tier at 2 pm for the news and sports reports from Dublin. At 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 we'll have our community bulletin boards.
- 4-5PM, Woody’s Children with Bob Sherman: First Hearings, II: New Voices, New Visions
- 5-6PM, Sound Opinions.
- 6-8PM, American Routes: A talk with blues and gospel singer Mavis Staples about her 2010 release You Are Not Alone with Wilco's Jeff Tweedy. Then, we'll sit in with jazz songsmith Bob Dorough.
8PM-Midnight, The Big Broadcast with Rich Conaty: Vocalist Buddy Clark; Saxophonist Johnny Hodges; Summertime Hits 1917-1937.