Thursday, January 31st
- Midnight-2AM, The World Cafe.
- 2-5AM, Echoes.
- 5-10AM, FUV Music with Corny O’Connell: Including Take Five with The Lumineers at 7:40 and the Question of The Day.
- 10AM-2PM, FUV Music with Darren DeVivo: Featuring an Under the Covers set at Noon.
- 2-6PM, FUV Music with Dennis Elsas: Including Take Five with The Lumineers at 4:45.
- 6-8PM, FUV Music with Carmel Holt.
- 8PM, The WFUV CD of the Week: Ahead of their sold-out show at The Bowery Ballroom next week, hear the self-titled debut album from The Lone Bellow, in its entirety. [90.7FM only]
- 9PM, Words & Music from Studio A: From TV commercials and Saturday Night Live to Grammy nominations and sold-out shows, it's been quite a ride lately for The Lumineers, but they made the time for a visit to Studio A to talk with host Alisa Ali.
- 10PM-Midnight, The Alternate Side on FUV with Russ Borris.