WFUV Public Radio (90.7 FM in New York City) is looking to implement a redesign of wfuv.org, bringing it together with the contents of a second website (thealternateside.org) into one Drupal 7 installation, with a new common theme.
Both current websites were built in Drupal 6. Much of the structure of the content types and views will remain similar, if not identical, when possible, but there are new views and templates needed.
This project would require you to:
1. Complete a new Drupal 7 installation:
- Build new content types and views
- Edit some content types to accommodate merged data
- Install necessary modules
- Build taxonomies (replicate current from wfuv.org; add Music Genres)
- Add scripts where required (pop-up player, slider controls)
- Work on a fresh clean new server
2. Build new D7 theme for wfuv.org based on Photoshop PSDs
3. Migrate data from wfuv.org and thealternateside.org to the new wfuv.org
4. Build new admin theme for wfuv.org; carry over Roles, Permissions and Users from current site installation
Time and budget estimates requested for each of the four parts.
Deadline: December 9, 2013.
Contact for more information and to receive a full RFP:
Laura Fedele, New Media Director
WFUV Public Radio